CALL or CHAT for more options
CALL or CHAT for more options
Miller Multimatic 215 MIG/Stick Welder #907693
The Miller Multimatic 215 is Miller’s new generation of portable machines. With the versatility of MIG, TIG and stick welding capability, a compact design and plenty of power, it’s the perfect welder for a wide range of light industrial uses. This standard Multimatic 215 package (MIG and stick welding) includes the power source, wire feeder and Mig Gun.
A Welder That Grows With You. When you’re ready to expand into TIG welding, simply purchase Miller’s TIG Kit Package. For $459, you get a Weldcraft A-150 TIG torch with a flow-through Dinse connector, flow regulator and gas hose, a foot control (RFCS-RJ45) and an AK2C torch accessory kit.
Download literature of this machine:
What Sets The Multimatic 215 Multiprocess Welder Apart?
Compact size, ample power.
Although it weighs in at just 38 pounds and is surprisingly compact, the Multimatic 215 brings serious welding power to the job. With 230 amps on tap, you can easily weld up to 3/8” mild steel in a single pass (MIG weld capacity). Add the optional Running Gear/Cylinder Rack (301239) for a maneuverable, on-the-go setup.
Versatile, easy to set up, and lays a beautiful weld
Miller designed the Multimatic 215 for ease of use and great results. Their Smooth-Start™ design enables consistently smooth, spatter-free MIG starts. Angled wire drive with Miller’s Quick Select™ drive roll makes for smooth feeds and quick wire changes with virtually any wire.
Features of the Multimatic 215 Multiprocess Welder
- Multiprocess Capability - The Multimatic 215 handles MIG, flux-cored, DC TIG and DC stick welding withI
- User-Friendly Interface - A color LCD control panel with intuitive controls makes quick adjustments easy.
- Smooth-Start™ - Miller’s Smooth-Start™ technology delivers consistently smooth, spatter-free MIG starts.
- Angled Wire Drive - Smooth feeding and quick wire changes courtesy of an angled wire drive and Miller’s Quick Select™ drive roll.
- Auto Spool Gun Detect™ - No need to change any settings on your power source, the Multimatic 215 automatically detects when a MIG gun or Miller Spoolmate 100 is plugged in.
- Multi-voltage Plug - Miller’s multi-voltage plug (MVP) lets you plug into either 120 or 240-volt power receptacles. Simply choose the plug that fits the receptacle, connect it to your power cord, and plug it in.
- Thermal Overload Automatic Shutdown - Protects against overheating by automatically shutting down power if airflow through the unit is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded.
- Fan-On-Demand - Miller’s power source cooling system only runs when it’s needed, so noise and energy use is reduced, as well as the amount of airborne contaminants pulled into the machine.
- Miller True Blue 3-Year Warranty - Miller covers the Multimatic 215 for three years (parts and labor) and the gun for 90 days (parts and labor).
- Power source
- 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cord with MVP plugs for 120 V and 240 V
- 10 ft (3 m) MDX™-100 MIG gun
- 13 ft. (4 m) cable electrode holder and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- Flow gauge regulator and gas hose for argon and AR/CO2 mix
- Hobart® spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Two contact tips for .030 in. (0.8 mm) wire
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in. (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Material thickness gauge 229895
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
Note: Shielding, gas and safety equipment not included.
- Farm and Ranch
- Field Maintenance and Repair
- Metal Art/Sculpture
- Motorsports (car, truck, cycles, etc.)
- Vocational Schools/Training
View our large selection of Mig, Tig, Stick and Gas welders with the greatest values online.
- 951674 Multimatic 215 with TIG Kit Package
Miller MULTIMATIC 215 Welder General Specifications:
|Input Power||120 V- 240V|
|Rated Output||CV: MIG/Flux-cored
200 A @ 24 VDC, 20% Duty Cycle (240 V)
150 A @ 21.5 VDC, 40% Duty Cylcle (240 V)
110 A @ 19.5 VDC, 60% Duty Cycle (120 V)
190 A @ 17.6 VDC, 20% Duty Cycle (240V)
140 A @ 15.6 VDC, 40% Duty Cycle (120 V)
190 A @27.6 VDC, 20% Duty Cycle (240 V)
90 A @ 23.6 VDC, 40% Duty Cycle (120 V)
|20 - 230|
|Wire Speed||60- 600 IPM (1.5 - 15.2 m/min)|
24 ga. - 3/8 in. (0.8 - 9.5 mm) steel
18 ga. - 3/8in. (1.2 - 9.5 mm) aluminum
24 ga. - 1/4 in. (0.8 - 6.4 mm) steek
16 ga. - 3/8 in. (1.6 - 9.5 mm) steel
|.023 - .035 in (0.6 - 0.9 mm) Solid Steel
.023 - .035 in (0.6 - 0.9 mm) Stainless
.030 - .045 in (0.8 - 1.1 mm) Flux Cored
|Spool Gun Compatibility||Spoolmate™ 100, Spoolmate 150|
|Weight||38 lbs. (17.2 kg)|
|Dimensions||H: 12.5 in (318 mm)
W: 11.25 in (286 mm)
D: 20.5.0 in (521 mm)
|Weight:||54 Lb(s) 13 Oz|
View Product Literature:
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- Mig Welders
- Stick Welding
- Miller Welding
- Miller Welding Machines
- Miller Mig Welding
- Miller Stick Welding
- Multi-Process Welders
- Flux Core Welders (Gasless MIG Welders)
- Gas MIG Welders
- Free Welding Helmet & Tillman Gloves
- Free Welders Supply T-Shirt
- Miller Multi-Process Welders
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- 220V Single Phase
- Black Friday 2020 - 50% Off Welding Kit