Worldwide manufacturer shortages are impacting delivery times. Lead times are more variable than other websites imply. We are a top distributor for Miller Welding; nobody will get you this faster. Call 1-844-682-0205.
Miller Big Blue® 400 Pro (Kubota) ArcReach® 907732001
The Miller Big Blue® 400 Pro is the classic welder for industrial applications, designed by welders with welders in mind. The Big Blue 400 Pro is an industry leader in ease of use, reliability, fuel economy, and operator experience. The 400 Pro is quiet and effective, improving worksite safety and efficiency.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Kubota V1505 Industrial Diesel Engine - Used in industrial applications around the world, the V1505 is designed to run 10,000 hours before major overhaul. Backed by worldwide support and service.
- Quiet Operation - Improves worksite safety and communication.
- Digital Meters with SunVision™ - Enables welding parameters to be viewed with greater clarity at virtually any angle. Meters can be seen clearly even in direct sunlight.
- Industrial USB Port - Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Auto Remote Sense™ (ARS) - Detects if a remote control is plugged into the 14-pin receptacle and eliminates the confusion of a remote/panel switch.
- Simple-to-Set Controls - Requires no elaborate procedure - just select process and weld!
- HD Powder Coat - All painted sheet metal is pretreated with a zinc-rich primer to provide extra protection against rust & corrosion (comparable to stainless steel).
- Low OCV Stick (VRD) - When activated, reduces the open-circuit voltage to 15 volts when the power source is not in use, increasing operator safety without compromising arc starts.
Advanced Features for the Professional Welder
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine-tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc™ TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
Other Standard Features:
- Output contactor control
- Automatic idle
- Thermal overload protection
- 120-volt engine block heater
See our line of quality welding equipment or view our full selection of quality welding machines and welding machine accessories.
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
Miller Big Blue 400 Pro (Kubota) Specifications:
Maintenance and Repair - Field Operations
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
Work / Service Trucks
|Carbon Diameter||3/16 in (4.8 mm)|
|Cold Weather Starting Aids||Engine Block Heater
|Engine Idle Speed||1500 RPM|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
|Engine Weld Speed||1800 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||11.5 Gallon|
|Net Height||32 in|
|Net Length||56 in|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||85 VDC|
|Net Weight||950 lbs|
|Net Width||26.25 in|
|Rated Output||400 A at 24 V, 100% duty cycle
350 A at 27 V, 100% Duty Cycle
300 A at 32 V, 100% Duty Cycle
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||10000 W|
Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||12000 W|
|Sound Rating||Idle: 66 dB / Weld: 71.6 dB|
|Three Phase Generator Continuous Power||15000 W|
|Three Phase Generator Peak Power||21000 W|
|Amperage Range||20 - 400|
|Weight:||1000 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
How to ground generator to truck or trailer frame:
- Use the right equipment
Check that equipment has double insulated symbol and/or wording on it. Do not use 2-prong plug unless equipment is double insulated.
- Ground to frame
Bed liners and shipping skids insulate the machine from the vehicle frame. Always ground generator frame to bare metal on the vehicle frame to prevent electric shock and static electricity hazards.
- Use adequate ground wire
Connect cable from equipment ground terminal to vehicle frame using #8 AWG or larger insulated copper wire.