Miller MULTIMATIC® 215 120/240V 50/60HZ 1PH WITH WELDING CART #951000001
Easy-to-use and versatile MIG, Stick and DC TIG welder that helps build skills. Color screen featuring Auto-Set™ Elite. This all-in-one welder connects to 120 or 240 volt input power. Welds up to 3/8” mild steel. Includes a Miller welding cart with a 7" cylinder holder (301239).
- Two contact tips for .030 in (0.8 mm) wire
- 6.5 ft (2 m) power cord and MVP™ adapter plugs for 120V and 240V
- 10 ft (3 m) MDX™-100 MIG gun
- Quick Select™ drive roll for .024 in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035 in (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035 (0.8/0.9 mm) flux cored wire
- Multimatic® 215
- Material thickness gauge #229895
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix regulator/flow gauge with hose
- 10 ft (3 m) work cable with clamp and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- 13 ft (4 m) cable electrode holder and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- Spool of Hobart® .030 in (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Welding cart (301239)
Features of the Multimatic 215
- Two Gas Connections: There are two gas connections on the back of the machine—one for MIG and one for TIG.
- Multi-Voltage Plug (MVP) Allows for connection to 120- or 240-volt receptacles without tools. Choose the plug that fits the receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
- Color LCD with Auto-Set™ Elite can be used on multiple materials and multiple processes with the ability to fine-tune your settings. Simple to set up and use!
- Multiprocess Capabilities: MIG, flux-cored, DC stick and DC TIG processes, allowing you to build your skills.
- Inverter technology combines best-in-class arc characteristics with the portability of a 38-pound machine. The arc is extremely forgiving to variations in arc length and travel speeds.
- Fan-On-Demand™ power source cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and the amount of contaminants pulled though the machine.
- Auto Spool Gun Detect™ automatically detects when a MIG gun or spool gun is connected eliminating the need for a switch. The Spoolmate 100 and Spoolmate 150 are compatible with the Multimatic 215.
- Angled Drive System with Quick Select™ Drive Roll: Robust, angled wire drive with Quick Select™ drive roll. The Quick Select drive roll offers three grooves- two for different size solid wire and a third for flux-cored wire.
- Smooth-Start™ provides smooth, spatter-free MIG starts.
- Generator Compatible: The Multimatic 215 will be able to operate and provide full output when powered by generators with 10000 Watt (10K) output or higher, such as a Miller Bobcat or Trailblazer series generator. Limited output will occur when used with smaller generators.
- Heavy-duty construction with 8-inch rubber rear wheels.
- Includes front handles, cable holders and a plastic consumable box.
- Easily move gas cylinders no greater than 7 inches (178 mm) in diameter or 65 pounds (29.5 kg) in weight with your welder.
- Convert this single cylinder cart to a dual cylinder cart with conversion kit #301454.
Protective CoverView Product
Spoolmate 150View Product
MDX-100 MIG GunView Product
Welders Supply has the BEST online prices for Miller Welders and Miller welding accessories or all our quality safety equipment!
Miller MULTIMATIC 215 Welder General Specifications:
|Input Power||120 V- 240V|
|Rated Output||CV: MIG/Flux-cored
200 A @ 24 VDC, 20% Duty Cycle (240 V)
150 A @ 21.5 VDC, 40% Duty Cylcle (240 V)
110 A @ 19.5 VDC, 60% Duty Cycle (120 V)
190 A @ 17.6 VDC, 20% Duty Cycle (240V)
140 A @ 15.6 VDC, 40% Duty Cycle (120 V)
190 A @27.6 VDC, 20% Duty Cycle (240 V)
90 A @ 23.6 VDC, 40% Duty Cycle (120 V)
|20 - 230|
|Wire Speed||60- 600 IPM (1.5 - 15.2 m/min)|
24 ga. - 3/8 in. (0.8 - 9.5 mm) steel
18 ga. - 3/8in. (1.2 - 9.5 mm) aluminum
24 ga. - 1/4 in. (0.8 - 6.4 mm) steek
16 ga. - 3/8 in. (1.6 - 9.5 mm) steel
|.023 - .035 in (0.6 - 0.9 mm) Solid Steel
.023 - .035 in (0.6 - 0.9 mm) Stainless
.030 - .045 in (0.8 - 1.1 mm) Flux Cored
|Spool Gun Compatibility||Spoolmate™ 100, Spoolmate 150|
|Weight||38 lbs. (17.2 kg)|
|Dimensions||H: 12.5 in (318 mm)
W: 11.25 in (286 mm)
D: 20.5.0 in (521 mm)
|Weight:||89 Lb(s) 13 Oz|