Miller XMT 350 Welder #951327
The Miller XMT 350 MIG Runner is a powerful multi-process machine. With this welding machine you are able to do MIG, Pulsed Mig, TIG, Stick, Flux Cored, and Air Carbon Arc. The XZMT 350 MIG Runner is the most flexible Mig welding package available today with the simple to use 22A wire feeder, the durable Roughneck gun, accessories and running gear. This machine also comes with Flux Cored (FCAW). Advantages of Flux Core is it requires no shielding gas, is portable, and has good penetration of base metals. The Air Carbon Arc is perfect for cutting or gouging aluminum, copper, iron, magnesium, carbon, and stainless steels.
This welding machine provides 350 amps of welding output at 60% duty cycle allowing you to use a larger diameter electrode for improved deposition. The Auto-Line Power Management technology allow for any input voltage hook-up (208-575V) with no manual linking. This provides convenience for any job setting where there might be dirty unreliable power.
The Miller XMT 350 MIG Runner welding tool is perfect for a variety of applications including heavy industrial applications, construction, shipbuilding, railroad, truck and trailer manufacturing, fabrication, repair shops, rental fleets and more. This is truly a one of a kind multi-process machine. Shop no more, this MIG multi-process package a great welding machine!
- MIG (GMAW)
- Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)
- TIG (GTAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A) Cutting and Gouging
XMT 350 CC/CV MIG Runner:
- XMT 350 CC/CV power source
- 22A wire feeder
- Bernard Q-Gun MIG welding gun
- Centerfire Consumables
- .035 and .045 in. drive roll kit
- Regulator/flow gauge with gas hose
- Factory-installed MIG Runner Cart with cylinder rack
- Bottom tray holds optional Coolmate 3 (sold separately)
Welders Supply Company has the best prices on the web for MIG welders!
View our full selection of Miller welding machines, MIG welders, and multi-process welders.
- Input Power- Requires 3- or 1- phase power
- Carbon Diameter- 1/4 in (6.4 mm)
- Input HZ- 50/60 Hz
- Max Open Circuit Voltage- 75 VDC
- Rated Output- 350A at 34 VDC, 60% duty cycle, 3- Phase 300A at 32 VDC, 60% duty cycle, 1-Phase
- Welding Amperage Range- 5-425 A in CC mode 10-38 V in CV mode
- Net Width- 12.5 in
- Net Height- 17 in
- Net Length- 24 in
- Net Weight- 80 lb. (36.6 kg)
|Weight:||239 Lb(s) 0 Oz|