Miller XMT® 350 FieldPro™ with Polarity Reversing Narrow 4-Pack Rack fused 460/575 V Tweco #907742
Conveniently houses multiple power sources, an ideal system for onsite applications including construction and shipbuilding. ArcReach provides remote control of the power source without a cord – saving time and money.
More Jobsite Productivity and Efficiency
- ArcReach® capabilities eliminate the time spent tracing weld cables hundreds of feet back to the power source because weld operators can make adjustments at the ArcReach wire feeder or remote.
Cable Length Compensation
- Cable Length Compensation (CLC™) ensures that the voltage a welding operator sets is the voltage they get by automatically adjusting voltage based on weld cable length, even hundreds of feet away from the power source.
Exceptional Arc Performance
- XMT 350 Field Pro systems maximize weld quality, reduce training time and minimize weld defects even while using weld cables that are hundreds of feet long.
Maximize Weld Quality, Reduce Training Time
- Common weld failures can be minimized with stick stops that are specifically programmed to eliminate arc strikes outside of the heat-affected zone.
- Regulated Metal Deposition (RMD®) and pulsed MIG are fully supported, enabling operators to use these advanced processes in the field for faster, more efficient welds.
- XMT 350 FieldPro welders and ArcReach feeders and remotes have been extensively field-proven and deliver the performance you need with ruggedly constructed internal components and Wind Tunnel Technology™.
Improved Jobsite Safety
- The chances of slip, trip or fall injuries are decreased because ArcReach technology allows weld operators to make parameter changes at the wire feeder/remote instead of having to travel through multistory and cluttered job sites back to the power source.
Maximum Fleet Compatibility
- Maximize fleet compatibility and get the benefits of ArcReach when you pair XMT 350 FieldPro welders and ArcReach feeders with other ArcReach compatible products.
Adjust While Welding
- Weld operators can Adjust While Welding (AWW™) to change weld parameters while the arc is on.
Control Panel Lock Out
- Inadvertent parameter changes by other job site workers can be easily avoided because connecting an ArcReach accessory from the power source automatically locks out the power source’s panel controls.
- Decrease the chance of an incorrect weld process being used because Auto-Process Select™ automatically sets the power source to the correct weld process based on the polarity applied to the welding accessory.
Check out a full selection of MIG, TIG, Stick, and Gas welders available at Welder's Supply
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
Miller XMT® 350 4 Pack Rack Specifications:
Miller's True Blue Warranty