Miller Big Blue® 600 Air Pak Welder/Generator with ArcReach #907750
This all-in-one field-based welder/generator from Miller® eliminates the need for an auxiliary air compressor. With single-operator power for welding and carbon arc gouging, it's ideal for critical repairs and maintenance work. The generator produces 27,000 peak watts of power when using 3-Phase power or 15,000 watts on single-phase, and the built-in Ingersoll Rand screw-type air compressor is perfect for gouging and running pneumatic tools.
The Big Blue 600 will keep your crew productive with reliable welding equipment and time-saving innovations like ArcReach, which makes it possible to make parameter adjustments right where they're welding instead of having to walk back to the machine. And with the cleanest, greenest diesel power available, the T4F-compliant Deutz industrial diesel engine will have everyone breathing a little easier.
Experience the power of True Blue® for yourself, and you'll understand why so many pros choose Miller.
Heavy Industrial Applications:
- Maintenance and Repair Rigs
- Heavy Construction
- Mining Maintenance
- Railroad Maintenance
- Pipe Welding
- Stick (SMAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux-Cored (FCAW)
- Pulsed MIG (GMAW-P)*
- DC TIG (GTAW)
- Submerged Arc (SAW)
- Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A)
3/8-inch (9.5 mm) Carbons
Features and Benefits of Miller Big Blue® 600 Air Pak 907750:
- Digital Meters with SunVision™ allows you to weld with the easiest view possible in all light environments.
- Ingersoll Rand Ultra-Reliable Industrial Rotary Screw Compressor (Air Pak Models Only) allows greater fuel savings and longer compressor service intervals.
- Industrial USB Port uploads the latest software while logging files and stats of machine use for operation management.
- 20,000 watts of Pure Generator Power is a second welding arc now available with an extra inverter-based power source.
- HD Powder Coat protects sheet metal from rust and corrosion.
- Optional Vandalism Lockout (Standard on Deluxe Model) is a lockable hinged steel panel cover and protects the nameplate, gauges, and ignition switch (padlock included).
- Arc Control stick and solid wire welding are made easier with fine-tuning of hard to weld locations.
- Standard 14-pin Receptacle with Auto-Remote Sense™ - Connection of feeders and remote controls has never been made easier.
- ArcReach® Remote Control Technology allows remote control of the power source without a control cord.
- Polarity Reversing Switch efficiently changes welding polarity without having to change over cables.
- Electronic Engine Display simultaneously displays fuel level, engine hours, coolant temperature, oil pressure, battery volts, engine rpm, and air pressure.
ArcReach® Remote Control Technology
- More welds in less time with more arc-on time and reduced exposure to workplace hazards, automatic return to panel settings, auto-Process Select, and less operator fatigue for increased productivity
- Better welds with less rework when the operator can precisely set arc amperage or voltage and remote override of Big Blue 500 Pro
- Save time by having fewer cables to maintain while eliminating costly control cord repairs
- Fleet compatibility can be used with ArcReach-equipped XMT® and Dimension™ power sources.
True Blue® 3 Year Warranty
Welder/generator is warranted by Miller for three years, parts and labor. The engine is warranted separately by the engine manufacturer.
The Deutz TD2.9 L4 heavy-duty diesel engine is Tier 4 compliant and includes a 120V block heater and automatic glow plugs. This is a four-cylinder, turbocharged engine with 25-gallon fuel capacity.
View our large selection of stick welders, engine driven welders, welding machines and safety equipment, all available at the best prices online.
Other versions of the Big Blue 600:
Miller Big Blue 600 Air Pak Specifications:
Maintenance and Repair - Field Operations
Work / Service Trucks
|Carbon Diameter||1/2 in (12.7 mm)|
|Cold Weather Starting Aids||Engine Block Heater
|Engine Idle Speed||1350 RPM|
|Engine Weld Speed||1800 RPM|
|Fuel Tank Size||25 Gallon|
|Net Height||46 in|
|Net Length||69.5 in|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||92 VDC|
|Net Weight||2040 lbs|
|Net Width||28.5 in|
|Rated Output||600 A at 44 V, 60% Duty Cycle
550 A at 43 V, 100% Duty Cycle
500 A at 40 V, 100% Duty Cycle
|Single Phase Generator Continuous Power||12000 W|
Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Single Phase Generator Peak Power||15000 W|
|Sound Rating||Idle: 71.3 dB / Weld: 78.9 dB|
|Three Phase Generator Continuous Power||20000 W|
|Three Phase Generator Peak Power||27000 W|
|Amperage Range||20 - 600|
Lift Eye (Standard)
|Weight:||2090 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Stick Welders
- Tig Welders
- Engine Driven Welders
- Miller Welding
- Miller Welders
- Miller Engine Driven Welders
- Multi-Process Welders
- Diesel Powered Welders
- Flux Core Welders
- Arc Welders
- Free Welders Supply T-Shirt
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Big Blue Welders By Miller