Miller Big Blue® 400 Pro (CAT) #907774
Designed with the professional in mind, the Big Blue 400 Pro is the best for ease of use, reliability, and fuel economy.
Features:NEW Heavy-Duty Low-Speed CAT Industrial Diesel Engine
- With the reliability you expect from Miller, the CAT C1.5T turbocharged three-cylinder, liquid-cooled, industrial diesel engine is backed by world-class support and service through the global CAT dealer network.
- Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
- Four preset DIG settings:
- (Stick) Hot Start™
- (Stick) Lift-Arc™
- TIG with Auto-Stop™
- Crater-out MIG/FCAW arc performance
- Improves work site safety and communication.
- Requires no elaborate procedure - just select process and weld!
- Detects if remote control is plugged into the 14-pin receptacle and eliminates the confusion of a remote/panel switch.
- Prevents machine damage if the duty cycle is exceeded or airflow is blocked.
- Fuel gauge
- Hour meter function
- Oil change interval
- High coolant temperature and low oil pressure shutdowns
- Low fuel shutdown - engine shuts down before system runs out of fuel, making restarts easy.
- Digital preset weld meters, output contactor control, and automatic idle.
Check out a full selection of MIG, TIG, Stick, and Gas welders available at Welder's Supply
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
Miller Big Blue® 400 Pro (CAT) Specifications:
Lift Eye (Standard)