People who bought this product were also interested in:
- 087108 - With 25' Hand Torch
- 087109 - With 50' Hand Torch
- 087115 - With 25' Machine Torch, CPC, Voltage Divider, & Remote On/Off
- 087135 - With Machine & Hand Torches, CPC, Voltage Divider, & Remote On/Off
- 087144 - With 75° & 15° Hand Torches, CPC & Voltage Divider
View all Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutters
Hypertherm Powermax 85 Mechanized Plasma Cutter #087132: Most Powerful Powermax Ever
Here’s your best system for 1” cutting – powerful, durable, versatile. The Powermax 85 goes anywhere and does everything. It’s got real power with a max output of 85 amps. There are plenty of Duramax torches which fit. You’ll enjoy excellent versatility for cutting or gouging (either hand cutting or robotic), X-Y table or portable automation. If you need it done, the Powermax 85 can do it.
Welders Supply offers the powerful Powermax 85 for better prices than any competitor. The Powermax 85 is the most flexible, powerful and effective plasma cutter of its amperage ever built. Lightweight and portable, it cuts and gouges more quickly and accurately than any comparable machine.
Hypertherm Powermax 85 Mechanized Plasma Cutter #087132: Gives You All You Need
There are four Duramax torch styles for terrific versatility – 75-degree hand torch, 15-degree hand torch, 180-degree mini machine torch
Hypertherm Powermax 85 Mechanized Plasma Cutter #087132: Extremely Easy To Use.
The Powermax 85 is a powerhouse. But the controls are simple. Plasma is stable. It’s smaller and lighter. Consumable technology is state of the art. There is
- Cut capacity on mild steel or aluminum is recommended at 1" (25 mm) with a maximum up to 1.25" (32 mm).
- Severance is up to 1.5" (38 mm).
- Mechanized pierce capacity is 5/8" (16 mm).
- Smart Sense™ technology adjusts gas pressure automatically depending on the type of cutting and torch lead length.
- Boost Conditioner™ circuit improves performance from any power source.
- FastConnect™ torches, four work leads and Computer Numerical Control interface let you
maximizeversatility for either handheld and mechanized use.
- Simplified control panel with LCD screen.
- Duramax machine torches let you tackle a wide variety of mechanized applications. You can use X-Y tables, track systems, pipe or robotic cutting.
- Conical Flow™ nozzle boosts arc energy density for better-quality cutting and less dross.
- Shield cuts dross buildup for smoother, better drag cutting.
Hypertherm Powermax 85 Mechanized Plasma Cutter #087132: Works Well Anywhere
The Powermax 85 Kit fits perfectly and effectively in any application including:
- Welding repair services
- Industrial equipment manufacturing and repair
- Commercial ship manufacturing and repair
- Farming and logging
- Metal Service Centers
- Metal Scrapping and dismantling
- Industrial construction
- Truck and trailer manufacturing and repair
- Vocational training
The Powermax 85 is the most capable, powerful and durable plasma cutter you’ve ever seen!
Shop all our Hypertherm machines and accessories or all other great plasma cutting machines.
- Hypertherm Powermax 65/85 Retaining Cap #220854
- Hypertherm Powermax 85 Nozzle #220816
- Hypertherm Powermax 65/85 Electrode #220842
- Hypertherm Powermax 65/85 Nozzle 45A # 220941
- Hypertherm Powermax 65/85 Swirl Ring #220857
- Hypertherm Air Filtration Kit #128647
- Hypertherm Powermax 65/85 Cover #127301
- Hypertherm Powermax 85 Consumable Spare Parts Kit #850890
Hypertherm Automated Cutting and Gouging
Hypertherm Duramax™ series machine torches can cut, pierce, and gouge with automated and semi-automated systems. Torches can be attached with a universal mounting bracket. The Powermax 85 can then be connected with CNC and THC machines for remote operation.
Review operating guides for recommended height, power, and speed adjustments before welding.
Compare the Hypertherm Powermax 85 vs 30xp, 45, 65, 105 and 125.