People who bought this product were also interested in:
- 087108 - With 25' Hand Torch
- 087115 - With 25' Machine Torch, CPC, Voltage Divider, & Remote On/Off
- 087132 - With 25' Machine Torch
- 087135 - With Machine & Hand Torches, CPC, Voltage Divider, & Remote On/Off
- 087144 - With 75° & 15° Hand Torches, CPC & Voltage Divider
View all Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutters
Hypertherm Powermax 85 Handheld Plasma Cutter #087109
The Hyperthem Powermax 85 plasma cutting machine cuts 1" Mild Steel in 20IPM. The Hypertherm Powermax 85 Hand cutting system features a 0 ft lead. For the best pricing on Hypertherm Powermax 85 plasma cutter electrodes, nozzles, shield deflectors and all other welding supplies choose Welder Supply.
Key power supply advantages of Hypertherm Powermax 85
- Smart Sense™ technology automatically adjusts the gas pressure according to cutting mode and torch lead length for optimal performance.
- Boost Conditioner™ circuit (on CSA models) improves performance on low-line voltage, motor generators, and fluctuating input power.
- FastConnect™ torches, optional CNC interface, and four work lead styles increase versatility for handheld and mechanized use.
- Simplified control panel with LCD screen for easy operation.
Key machine torch advantages of Hypertherm Powermax 85
- 15° and 75° Duramax™ series hand torches enable operators to easily select the right tool for the job. The handle is more heat resistant and performs at least five times longer in high impact tests than previous torches.
- Standard and short-barreled Duramax series machine torches allow a wide variety of mechanized applications with X-Y tables, track systems, pipe and robotic cutting systems.
- Conical Flow™ nozzle increases arc energy density for superior cut quality with little dross.
- Patent pending shield reduces dross buildup and enables smoother drag cutting for a better cut.
View a video of this machine:
Compare differences of Powermax 85 plasma cutter by Hypertherm vs 30xp, 45, 65, 105 and 125.