Powermax 85 (200-600 V CSA) with 180° Machine Torch, 25' Lead, Remote Pendant, CPC Port & Voltage Divider #087115
Upgrade your cutting capabilities with the highly acclaimed Powermax 85 plasma cutting system. With an impressive maximum cut capacity of 1" (25 mm) material, this system offers enhanced power compared to the Powermax 65, thanks to its maximum output current of 85 amps. Equipped with a CPC Port and Voltage Divider, the power supply provides excellent functionality and versatility.
Included in this system is the reliable 180° Full-Length Machine Torch from Duramax. Designed with durability in mind, it ensures long-lasting performance for your cutting needs. The Spring Start™ technology in the electrode eliminates moving parts in the torch for reliable ignition. Not only does this system provide exceptional durability, but it also reduces operating costs through its long consumable life and electrode end-of-life detection feature in the power supply.
A Mechanized Machine for Maximum Power and High-Performance Cutting
Powermax 85 Machine Torch Features:
- Cut speeds 2 1/2 times greater than oxyfuel on 1/2' mild steel
- Conical Flow nozzle reduces dross and increases arc energy density for better quality cutting
- Low maintenance for maximum uptime
HYPERTHERM Powermax 85 CONSUMABLES AND KITS
Warranty information for Hypertherm products
Register your Hypertherm product on the Hypertherm website
Shop for Hypertherm products, plasma cutting accessories, and safety apparel at Welders Supply.
- 087108 - With 25' Hand Torch
- 087109 - With 50' Hand Torch
- 087132 - With 25' Machine Torch
- 087135 - With Machine & Hand Torches, CPC, Voltage Divider, & Remote On/Off
- 087144 - With 75° & 15° Hand Torches, CPC & Voltage Divider
View all Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutters
Torches compatible with the Powermax 85:
- HYPERTHERM DURAMAX TORCH #059473
- Hypertherm Duramax 85 Degree Hand Torch Assembly 125A 25' #059492
- Hypertherm 180 Mini Machine Torch Assembly 25' Lead
- HYPERTHERM 50FT DURAMAX HAND TORCH ASSEMBLY #059474
- Hyptherm Mini Machine Torch Assembly
View all Hypertherm Plasma Cutting Torches
|Recommended||25 mm (1")||500 mm/min (20 ipm)|
|32 mm (1-1/4")||250 mm/min (10 ipm)|
|Severance (hand cutting)||38 mm (1-1/2")||125 mm/min (5 ipm)|
|Pierce*||20 mm (3/4")|
|* Pierce rating for handheld use or with automatic torch height control|
|Capacity||Metal removal rate||Groove profile|
|Typical gouge||8,8 kg/hr
|5,8 mm D x 7,1 mm W
(0.23" D x 0.28" W)
|Power Supply Type||Inverter-IGBT|
Hypertherm Powermax 85 Error Codes and Troubleshooting
|Weight:||71 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
View literature of this machine:
Product Questions and Answers
How to install machine interface cable:
- Turn OFF.
Switch power to OFF and disconnect power supply.
- Remove cover.
Remove the machine interface receptacle cover.
- Connect cable.
Connect the Hypertherm machine interface cable.
- Plug in cable.
Plug cable into pin connector on controller or CNC.
- Secure with screws.
Use assembly kit to secure cable.
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Plasma Cutters
- 1" Capacity Plasma Cutters
- Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutters: Powermax 30 XP, 45 XP, 65, 85, 105,125 dealer
- Single Phase Plasma Cutters
- 3 Phase Plasma Cutters
- 240v Plasma Cutters
- CNC Plasma Cutters
- Plasma Cutters By Purpose
- Hypertherm Powermax 85
- Powermax CNC Plasma Cutters
- Hypertherm Powermax 30 vs 85
- Hypertherm Powermax 30XP vs 85
- Hypertherm Powermax 45 vs 85
- Hypertherm Powermax 45XP vs 85
- Hypertherm Powermax 65 vs 85
- Hypertherm Powermax 85 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 85 vs 125
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- 220V Single Phase
- 220V 3 Phase
- Powermax 1100 (DISCONTINUED)
- Powermax 1250 (DISCONTINUED)