Miller Continuum™ 350 Push-Pull MIGRunner Package #951865
A new generation of advanced industrial welding solutions improves productivity through weld quality, ease of use, and system flexibility.
- .035/.045 in. U-groove Drive Rolls
- Industrial MIG 4/0 Kit
- Cable Hanger
- 3' Control Cable
- Running Gear
- 15' Bernard™ BTB Gun 400A w/Contact Tips
- 25' XR-Aluma-Pro™ Plus Push-Pull Gun w/Contact Tips
- .035/.045 in. V-groove Drive Rolls
- Continuum™ 350
- Continuum Dual Feeder
Features:All-New Power Source Design
- Smart and powerful digital design has the fast response needed to deliver the most stable welding performance for better welding results. Developed as a platform to meet current and future needs with integrated expansion capabilities.
- Faster motor response provides the best arc starts with the least amount of spatter Precise feeding operation for stable arc performance.
- Improved Accu-Pulse provides less spatter, better arc control, and less heat input. Very forgiving with changes in stick-out Improved MIG performance. Consistently smooth arc starts reduce spatter Improved RMD, designed for thin materials and gap filling with very low spatter New High-Deposition MIG process typically used for thicker material and larger welds. Provides lower heat input and higher deposition rates than standard spray transfer.
- Feed wire in its truest and straightest form for better feedability and to extend consumable life.
- 8 program/memory buttons USB functionality for updates, cloning, and more Browser-based connection to view and adjust machine parameters, configure machine settings, and ability to set locks and limits.
- Allows operator to rotate the drive, eliminate severe bends in the wire feeding path Extends gun-liner life Aids in feeding difficult wires.
- New user interface makes the system easy to set up and adjust with minimal training. Shows complete words, graphics, and numeric values.
- Flexible user interface location (power source, feeder, remote operator interface)
- Information management systems: Insight Core (standard) and Insight Centerpoint (optional)
- Easily add process and programs
- Wire feeder is easily configurable for standard spool sizes, 60-pound spools, or bulk-feeding systems
Check out all of our welding machines including Mig Welders, Tig Welders, and Stick Welders.
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
Miller Continuum™ 350 Push-Pull MIGRunner Package Specifications:
|Net Width||28 in|
|Net Height||36 in|
|Net Length||48 in|
|Net Weight||260 lbs|