Miller Big Blue 400 PipePro (Mitsubishi) Stainless Steel w/Wireless Interface Control 907805
Wireless Interface Control remote
Wireless Interface Control
Elevate your performance and get full control of your machine in the palm of your hand, from wherever you are on the jobsite. With wireless interface control, you can:
- Change welding processes
- Adjust parameters
- Select and save preset programs
- Turn the machine on/off
- View service reminders
- And more!
Heavy-Duty Low-Speed Mitsubishi S4L2 Industrial Diesel Engine
Used in industrial applications around the world, the S4L2 is designed to run 10,000 hours before major overhaul. Backed by worldwide support and service.
ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator's fingertips - not back at the power source.
Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
Other Standard Features
Digital preset weld meters, output contactor control, and automatic idle.
Programmable Weld Settings
- Multiprocess joints and parameter changes between weld passes require setup time for optimal welding conditions. With Wireless Interface Control, you can save up to four different weld programs. Easily select any program with the push of a button, saving you time, effort and adding consistency to your setup between welds.
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Standard stainless steel enclosure enhances durability & adds to the look and resale of the machine.
- Line-X® Top Cover
- Workbench tough top cover provides superior impact, corrosion and abrasion protection.
Industrial USB Port
Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics. Learn More
When your welder/generator is far away, it's time-consuming to walk back to turn it off, so it ends up running all day. Use Wireless Interface Control to instantly turn your machine off when needed, saving fuel and money.
View our selection of multi-process Miller welders, welding machines, welding safety equipment, and plasma cutting machines.
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
Miller Big Blue® 400 PipePro (Mitsubishi) #907805 Specifications:
|Industries Interests||Cross Country Pipeline
Work / Service Trucks
Pipe Fabrication / Construction
|Net Width||26.25 in|
|Net Height||32 in|
|Net Length||56 in|
|Net Weight||993 lbs|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Stick Welders
- Tig Welders
- Engine Driven Welders
- Miller Welding
- Miller Welders
- Miller Mig Welders
- Miller Stick Welders
- Miller Engine Driven Welders
- Miller Tig Welders
- SHOP BY BRAND
- Multi-Process Welders
- Diesel Powered Welders
- Flux Core Welders
- Arc Welders
- Free Welders Supply T-Shirt
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Big Blue Welders By Miller