CALL or CHAT for more options
People who bought this product were also interested in:
Other Versions of the Millermatic 252:
Millermatic 252 Wire Welder/Spoolgun Package #951066
FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 states! (restrictions may apply)
The Millermatic 252 Wire Welder has the highest output in its class (250 A at 28 VDC). This MIG welder is perfect for welding heavy equipment repair and high output job shops. The 208/203 volt wire welds up to 1/2" material. The Millermatic 252 Wire Welder comes with a 3-year warranty. This welding machine will be a great investment for your shop.
Millermatic 252 Wire Welder/Spoolgun Package Features:
- Just pull the trigger on your MIG gun, spool gun, or push/pull gun. It will automatically detect the voltage and recall
- Angled, Dual-Gear Driven, Cast Aluminum Drive System – Limits wire hang-ups by directly feeding the wire through the gun. The drive system features no-tool quick-change, reversible drive rolls, and an easy-to-set, scaled tension knob.
- EZ-Access Consumable Compartment and Parameter Chart – Convenient flip-down compartment, providing fast access to parameter chart and consumables. Ensures you set the parameters right the first time.
- Large, Digital Front Panel with Built-in Digital Timers Menu – Allows the operator to preset the voltage and wire feed speed. Standard run-in, pre/post flow, burn back, spot/delay (stitch) timer menu.
- Push-Pull Gun Direct Connect – Your wire will feed consistently and with plenty of power to do the bigger jobs. Compatible with the Miller Spoolmate 200 Series spool gun with wire feed speed control. Also compatible with the Spoolmatic 15A or 30A spool guns.
- EZ-Change Low Cylinder Rack – Easily roll cylinders on and off the rack with no lifting! This saves the operators back, and protects from potential workman’s comp claims.
- 15 ft. MIG gun - longer reach
- Spoolmatic 30A Gun Included
- Dual Cylinder Rack Included
- Extra Flowgauge Regulator Included
- Welding TANKS NOT INCLUDED
- Aluminum Welding
- Farm and Ranch
- In-Plant Maintenance and Repair
- Metal Art/Sculpture
- Motorsports (car, truck, bike, etc.)
Welders Supply Company offers the Millermatic 252 208/230 Volt Wire Welder at the best price on the web!
Check out our selection of Mig, Tig, Stick and Gas welders and other Miller welding products available for purchase online.
Millermatic 252 Specifications
|Input Power||200(208)230 V, 1-phase, 60 Hz
230/460/575 V, 1-phase, 60 Hz
|Rated Output Specs||200 Amps at 28 VDC, 60% duty cycle
250 Amps at 28 VDC, 40% duty cycle
|Welding Amperage Range||30 A - 300 A|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||38 V|
|Material Thickness||Mild Steel 24 ga - 0.5 in
Aluminum 18 ga - 0.5 in
|Wire Feed Speed||1.3 m/min - 17.8 m/min
50 IPM - 700 IPM
|Wire Diameter||.023 - .045 in (0.6 - 1.2 mm) Solid Steel
.023 - .045 in (0.6 - 1.2 mm) Stainless Steel
.030 - .045 in (0.8 - 1.2 mm) Flux Cored
|Max Spool Size Capacity||12 in (305 mm)|
Running Gear / Cart (Standard)
|Industries Interests||Metal Fabrication
Maintenance and Repair
|Weldable Metals||Mild Steel
|Net Height||30 in. / 762 mm|
|Net Length||40 in. / 1016 mm|
|Net Width||19 in. / 483 mm|
|Net Weight||207 lbs (94 kg)|
|Warranty||3 Years - Miller's True Blue Warranty|
|Weight:||286 Lb(s) 0 Oz|