CALL or CHAT for more options
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- 907711001 - Maxstar 161 STH 120-240 V w/X-Case Fingertip Contractor Package
Miller Maxstar® 161 STH #907711 120-240 V
Miller TIG Welders and Stick Packages
Welder’s Supply is a proud provider of Miller welders and accessories. Miller, often considered to be an industry giant in the welding world, is a manufacturer of top-notch TIG welders that boast high levels of dependability and performance. We offer a wide variety of Miller TIG welding packages depending on your welding needs, and we are guaranteed to have a setup that best fits you.
Miller Maxstar welding #907711 set includes:
- Maxstar 161 STH
- 6.5 ft. (2 m.) primary cords for 120 V and 240 V
- 13 ft. (4 m.) stick electrode holder with 25 mm. Dinse-style connector
- 10 ft. (3 m.) work clamp with 25 mm. Dinse-style connector
- Adjustable handle/shoulder strap
This is a basic, yet simple Maxstar 161 TIG welding kit with everything you need to get started. Looking for a more inclusive Miller welding package? Be sure to check out our full line of Maxstar 161 TIG welding packages and Miller welding accessories.
Portable Welder Supplies and Welding Gear
The Maxstar 161 STH TIG welder completely eliminates the need for an annoying gas valve, and can easily connect to any standard 120 or 240 volt receptacle without the need for any additional attachments or tools. Because you can reduce the amount of heat involved, the 161 is also great for welding delicate thin metals that can often be prone to extreme warpage. The 161 welder is lightweight, features a compact, easy to transport design, and is great for both professional contractors and amateur welders alike.
View all our quality welding machines or all other welding equipment.
- Maxstar 161 power source
- 6.5 ft. (2 m) 120-volt and 240-volt power cords
- Stick electrode holder with 13 ft. (4 m) cable and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- Work clamp with 10 ft. (3 m) cable and 25 mm Dinse-style connector
- One air-cooled TIG torch connector (195234)
- Handle/shoulder strap
- Quick-reference guide
|Weight:||1 Lb(s) 0 Oz|