People who bought this product were also interested in:
The Millermatic 350P Pulsed Mig Welder #907300
The Millermatic 350P Pulsed MIG Welder will take your welding to the next level. It is Miller's most affordable MIG welder, and it's also the easiest to set up. This MIG wire welding machine has a 60% duty cycle and is rated at 300 amps. It has enough welding power for nearly all welding professionals. And Miller backs it with a very generous 3-year warranty.
The Millermatic 350P wire welder will weld up to 1/2 inch material. This makes it a perfect choice for the fabricator who needs to improve weld quality and efficiency. By switching to Pulsed-MIG welding, you can improve productivity by 30, 50, or even 100%, while also saving a lot of money.
Try these accessories with your new Millermatic 350P Pulsed MIG Welder
The Millermatic 350P Pulsed Mig Welder Features:
- Aluminum Pulse Hot Start – Automatically provides more arc power, eliminating the “cold start” typically inherent with aluminum starts.
- SharpArc – Optimizes the size and shape of the arc cone, bead width, appearance, and puddle fluidity.
- Line Voltage Compensation (LVC) – Keeps output of the power source constant regardless of fluctuation in the input power +/- 10%.
- Gun-On-Demand – Allows you to use either a standard MIG gun, a Spoolmatic 15/30A spool gun, or any other Miller push-pull gun without flipping the switch. The welding machine automatically senses which gun you are using when you pull the trigger.
- Fan-On-Demand Cooling System- Only operates when needed, reducing the power consumption and keeping the internal components cleaner to provide less maintenance needs.
- Aluminum Welding
- Farm and Ranch
- Field Maintenance and Repair
You’re sure to love the Millermatic 350P, and Welder Supply Company offers it for the best price on the web!
Check out all of our Mig, Tig, Stick and Gas Welders available for sale online.
|Input Power||Requires 1- or 3-Phase power|
|Rated Output||300 Amps at 32 VDC, 60% duty cycle, 1- or 3-Phase|
|Welding Amperage Range||25 - 400 Amps|
|Wire Speed||50 - 700 IPM (1.3 - 17.8 m/min)|
|Net Weight||181 lb (82 kg)|
|.023 - .045 in (0.6 - 1.2 mm) Solid Steel
.030 - .045 in (0.8 - 1.2 mm) Stainless
.035 - .047 in (0.9 - 1.2 mm) Aluminum
.035 - .052 in (0.9 - 1.3 mm) Metal-Core
.030 - .052 in (0.8 - 1.3 mm) Flux Cored
|MaxSpoolSize Capacity||12 in (305 mm)|
|Weight:||215 Lb(s) 0 Oz|