Millermatic 141 MIG welder #907612
How often have you started a project and it spatters all over? The Millermatic 140 features Miller's Smooth-Start technology for a smooth, spatter-free start. No more pop-gun starts or spatter to clean up. It's the best starting machine in the small MIG category.
It's also easier and faster to set up than ever. The durable cast aluminum feed head incorporates a dual groove, quick-change drive roll and spring-loaded tension arm with
Switching from solid to flux-cored wires has never been easier. The easy access to output studs provides convenient polarity changeover. The self-resetting motor protection circuit eliminates the need to find and replaces fuses.
Millermatic 141 MIG welder Features:
- Auto-Set – automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. No
hassles,just set the wire diameter and material thickness, and then start welding.
- Manual Mode – allows you flexibility so you can manually set your machine when welding aluminum and stainless steel
- Thermal Overload Protection – Automatically shuts down your unit and activates the over-temperature light when airflow is blocked or the duty cycle is exceeded. Once the
faultis corrected and the unitis cooled, it will automatically reset.
- Standard Built-In Solid-State Contractor Circuit – This keeps wire electrically “cold” until the trigger is pulled. This is a safety feature so you can position the welder before starting your weld.
- Smooth-Start – Gives you a smooth, spatter-free start to your welding. This is the best starting machine in the small Miller MIG welder category.
- Spool Gun Compatible - Weld from 18 gauge to 1/4 in. aluminum using the Miller Spoolmate 100 spool gun hooked up to a 100 auto-set.
- NEW Angled Durable Cast Aluminum Drive System – designed to make your setup quicker and easier, an incorporation of dual groove quick-change drive roll and spring-loaded tension arm with
calibratedtension knob. Angled to improve feedabiltyand gun liner life.
- “Tip Saver” Short Circuit Protection – Extends the contact tip life and protects the internal components from damage by shutting down the output when
tipis shorted to the work. The Trigger reset allows a quick reset at the torch rather than the unit.
- Easy Output Studs Access – Gives you convenient polarity changeover when you are switching from solid or flux-cored wires.
- Farm and Ranch
- Field Maintenance and Repair
- Mechanical Contracting
- Metal Art/Sculpture
- Motorsports (car, truck, bike, etc.)
- Welding Projects
- Hook-and-loop cord wraps
- 6.5-ft. (2 m) power cord with plug
- 10-ft. (3 m) MDX™-100 MIG Welding Gun
- 10-ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
- Argon and AR/CO2 mix flow gauge regulator with gas hose
- Hobart® spool of .030-in. (0.8 mm) solid wire
- Quick Select drive rolls for .024-in (0.6 mm) or .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) solid wire, and .030/.035-in. (0.8/0.9 mm) flux-cored wire
- Two contact tips for .030-in. (0.8 mm) wire
- Material thickness gauge (#229 895)
View All Miller Welding Machines
For the best prices on Miller welders, welding safety equipment, and plasma cutting machines, shop Welders Supply online.
Other Versions of the Miller Dynasty 350:
|Input Power||Requires 1-Phase power
115 V, 20 Amps, 60 Hz
|Rated Output||90 Amps at 18 VDC, 20% duty cycle|
|Welding Amperage Range||30 - 140 Amps|
|Wire Speed||15 - 360 IPM (.40 - 9.1 m/min)|
|Net Weight||51lb (27.3kg)|
|WireDiameter Capacity||.024 - .030 in (0.6 - 0.8 mm) Solid Steel
.024 - .030 in (0.6 - 0.8 mm) Stainless
.030 - .035 in (0.8 - 1.2 mm) Flux Cored
|MaxSpoolSize Capacity||8 in (203 mm)|
|Weight:||65 Lb(s) 0 Oz|
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- Mig Welders
- Miller Welding
- Miller Welding Machines
- Miller Mig Welding
- Flux Core Welders (Gasless MIG Welders)
- Gas MIG Welders
- for Beginners
- Cheap Welders
- Cheap MIG Welders
- Miller Multi-Process Welders
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Best MIG Welding Machines Under $1000
- Black Friday 2020 - 50% Off Welding Kit