People who bought this product were also interested in:
907612 110 Volt Mig Welder
Millermatic 141 MIG welder #951601
The all NEW Millermatic 141 W/Auto Set 110 Volt MIG welder with cart is a great machine. The best just got better!
Welding has never been easier since the introduction of the Millermatic 141 MIG welder (part #951601). This welder features an Auto-Set program to help you get the settings right from the very beginning. The Millermatic 141 also has a Smooth Start feature, to guarantee the machine doesn’t sputter when you start it. You also don’t need to worry about overheating the machine, since it has an automatic shut off Thermal Overload Protection. Like we said, welding has never been easier.
It features the new breakthrough control Auto-Set system to automatically set your welder to the proper parameters. All you have to do is set the wire diameter and weld parameters and you are ready to start welding! You can also set the weld parameters manually for broader applications.
How often have you started a project and it spatters all over? The Millermatic 140 features the NEW Smooth-Start patent pending technology. It provides a smooth, spatter-free start. No more pop-gun starts or spatter to clean up, making it the best starting machine in the small MIG category.
It's easier and faster to setup than ever. The durable cast aluminum feed head incorporates duel groove quick-change drive roll and spring-loaded tension arm with calibrated tension knob. If the airflow is blocked or the duty cycle is exceeded, the Thermal Overload Protection shuts down the unit and activates the over temperature light. If the tip is shorted to the work, the "Tip Saver" short circuit protection shuts down output. Conveniently the trigger reset permits quick reset right from the torch rather than the unit.
The wire is electronically "cold" until the trigger is pulled, using the standard built-in solid state contactor circuit. This makes the unit easier and safer to position the torch to work before starting to weld.
Switching from solid to flux cored wires has never been easier. The easy access to output studs provides convenient polarity changeover. The self-resetting motor protection circuit eliminates the need to find and replaces fuses.
Welders Supply Company offers the best pricing on this amazing MIG welder on the web. The Millermatic 141/Auto Set 110 volt Mig welder is an all-in-one wire welder, welding 24 gauge- 3/16 in. (0.8-4.8mm) mild steel. This welder is very simple to set-up and start welding with convenience.
Millermatic 141 MIG welder Features:
- Auto-Set – automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. No hassles, just set the wire diameter and material thickness, and then start welding.
- Manual Mode – allows you flexibility so you can manually set your machine when welding aluminum and stainless steel
- Thermal Overload Protection – Automatically shuts down your unit and activates the over temperature light when airflow is blocked or the duty cycle is exceeded. Once fault is corrected and unit is cooled, it will automatically reset.
- Standard Built-In Solid-State Contractor Circuit – This keeps wire electrically “cold” until the trigger is pulled. This is a safety feature so you can position the welder before starting your weld.
- Smooth-Start – Gives you a smooth, spatter-free start to your welding. This is the best starting machine in the small Miller Mig welder category.
- Spool Gun Compatible - Weld from 18 gauge to 1/4 in. aluminum using the Miller Spoolmate 100 spool gun hooked up to a 100 auto-set.
- NEW Angled Durable Cast Aluminum Drive System – designed to make your setup quicker and easier, an incorporation of dual groove quick-change drive roll and spring-loaded tension arm with calibrated tension knob.Angled to improve feedabilty and gun liner life.
- “Tip Saver” Short Circuit Protection – Extends the contact tip life and protects the internal components from damage by shutting down the output when tip is shorted to the work. The Trigger reset allows a quick reset at the torch rather than the unit.
- Easy Output Studs Access – Gives you convenient polarity changeover when you are switching from solid or flux cored wires.
- Farm and Ranch
- Field Maintenance and Repair
- Mechanical Contracting
- Metal Art/Sculpture
- Motorsports (car, truck, bike, etc.)
- Welding Projects
View all Miller Welding Machines
Welders Supply Company has the best prices for Miller welders available online!
Check out our full selection of MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welders online.
|Input Power||Requires 1-Phase power
115 V, 20 Amps, 60 Hz
|Rated Output||90 Amps at 18 VDC, 20% duty cycle|
|Welding Amperage Range||30 - 140 Amps|
|Wire Speed||15 - 360 IPM (.40 - 9.1 m/min)|
|Net Weight||51lb (27.3kg)|
|WireDiameter Capacity||.024 - .030 in (0.6 - 0.8 mm) Solid Steel
.024 - .030 in (0.6 - 0.8 mm) Stainless
.030 - .035 in (0.8 - 1.2 mm) Flux Cored
|MaxSpoolSize Capacity||8 in (203 mm)|
|Weight:||86 Lb(s) 0 Oz|