Miller CST 282 4-Pack Rack #951883
Rugged enclosure provides simple means for protecting and transporting multiple welding power sources for construction, maintenance/repair and shipbuilding applications.
- 25 A fuses for 460 V
- Superior stick arc performance with settings specifically designed for XX10 and XX18 electrodes and a stiff and soft setting for each. Whether welding pipe or in the flat there is a setting for each application.
- Work in more places with Auto-Line technology which automatically calibrates the power source to operate properly when connected to any primary input voltage ranging from 208-575 volts, single- or three-phase, 50 or 60 Hz — with no manual linking required. Learn More
- New Miller-exclusive universal output connector system can be used with either Tweco- or Dinse-style connectors. Welders can convert the machine from one connector style to another — without having to take the machine apart or deal with adapters.
- Digital meter and push-button controls for more precise setting when presetting or monitoring welding amperage.
- Individual power source and rack enclosure designed to meet the needs of field construction.
- Light weight and small footprint for easy transportation. The low weight enables the use of elevators to move the rack.
- Common output ground connection (for same polarity use only).
- Lifting eye simplifies transportation using crane or overhead lifting device.
- One main disconnect box with fused circuit breaker switches for each machine
Check out the wide selection of MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welders available at Welders Supply Company.
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
Miller CST 282 Specifications:
|Carbon Diameter||3/16 in (4.8 mm)|
|Input Voltage||208-575 V|
|Input Phase||1-Phase or 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Net Height||50.75 in|
|Net Weight||330 lbs|
|Weldable Metals||Specialty Metals
|Net Width||16.5 in|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage
|Weld Ouput||CC / CV|
Miller's True Blue Warranty