Miller CST 282 4-Pack Rack #951883
Rugged enclosure provides simple means for protecting and transporting multiple welding power sources for construction, maintenance/repair and shipbuilding applications.
- 25 A fuses for 460 V
- Superior stick arc performance with settings specifically designed for XX10 and XX18 electrodes and a stiff and soft setting for each. Whether welding pipe or in the flat there is a setting for each application.
- Work in more places with Auto-Line technology which automatically calibrates the power source to operate properly when connected to any primary input voltage ranging from 208-575 volts, single- or three-phase, 50 or 60 Hz — with no manual linking required. Learn More
Universal Connector System
- New Miller-exclusive universal output connector system can be used with either Tweco- or Dinse-style connectors. Welders can convert the machine from one connector style to another — without having to take the machine apart or deal with adapters.
Simple & Accurate Interface
- Digital meter and push-button controls for more precise setting when presetting or monitoring welding amperage.
- Individual power source and rack enclosure designed to meet the needs of field construction.
- Light weight and small footprint for easy transportation. The low weight enables the use of elevators to move the rack.
- Common output ground connection (for same polarity use only).
- Lifting eye simplifies transportation using crane or overhead lifting device.
- One main disconnect box with fused circuit breaker switches for each machine
Check out the wide selection of MIG, TIG, Stick and Gas welders available at Welders Supply Company.
Miller CST 282 Specifications
|Carbon Diameter||3/16 in (4.8 mm)|
|Input Voltage||208-575 V|
|Input Phase||1-Phase or 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Weldable Metals||Specialty Metals
TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
|Max Open Circuit Voltage
|Weld Ouput||CC / CV|
Miller's True Blue Warranty
|Weight:||330 Lb(s) 0 Oz|