Miller Syncrowave 400 Tig Runner 907783001
For fabricators who need more TIG welding productivity and lower operating costs, new Miller Syncrowave machines are the energy-efficient TIG welding power sources that make it easier for any welder to get more work done.WHAT'S INCLUDED:
- Syncrowave® 400
- Coolmate™ 3S
- Running Gear
- Smaller, lighter machines are easier to move around and improve workplace conditions.
- Accepts either single- or three-phase input power.
- Deliver more stable arcs and better arc-starting characteristics, making it easy for any welder to get more work done and do better work.
- Eliminates the guesswork when setting TIG weld parameters. Just one touch gives you the speed, convenience and confidence of preset controls.
- The intuitive user interface is simple to understand making it easy to adjust parameters. This means less time training new employees so more work gets done.
- Circuit automatically links the power source to primary voltage being applied (208/240/480 V, single- or three-phase).
- Save up to 28 percent on energy costs versus outdated welding equipment.
View more MIG, TIG, Stick, and Gas welders available at Welders Supply Company.
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
- TIG (GTAW)
- TIG AC (GTAW-AC)
- Aluminium Welding
Miller Syncrowave 400 Tig Runner Specifications:
High Purity Processing
|Carbon Diameter||5/16 in (7.9 mm)|
|Input Phase||3-Phase or 1-Phase|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Portability||Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Net Height||43.875 in|
|Net Length||36.25 in|
|Net Weight||211 lbs|
|Net Width||28.5 in|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage
|Weld Ouput||CC / CV|
Miller's True Blue Warranty