Worldwide manufacturer shortages are impacting delivery times. Lead times are more variable than other websites imply. We are a top distributor for Hypertherm; nobody will get you this faster. Call 1-844-682-0205.
Hypertherm Powermax 45 XP #088116 Machine System CPC 25' w/ Remote On/Off
New Industry-Leading Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutter
Due to the overwhelming popularity of the Hypertherm Powermax 45, Welder’s Supply is proud to announce the newly unveiled Powermax 45XP. The new amenities of the 45XP combined with the reliability of the traditional Powermax 45 come together to make a plasma cutter whose superior performance and design that far exceeded even our wildest of expectations.
Powermax 45XP Mechanized Machine at a Glance
- Patented drag-cutting technology for ease of use
- Duramax® Lock torch with disable switch for fast and easy replacement of consumables
- CNC interface and FastConnect™ torch connection
- 5/8” (16mm) rated cutting capability (mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum)
- 11 different torch options
*Note: The CPC port is also known as a "Circular Plastic Connector." It is a standard 14 pin amp. plug
In addition, the 45XP’s upgrade options are virtually limitless, allowing the user to fully customize their new welder to their specifications. The Powermax 45XP is an affordable welder that is great for both amateurs and seasoned pros alike.
Powermax 45XP CSA Machine System Package 088116 Features and Components
Package 088116 comes with the standard Powermax 45XP CSA Machine System w/CPC Port and 25 ft. (7.6 m) leads. Also, 088116 is equipped with remote operated on/off switch for added convenience and safety. Here at welder’s supply, we strive for nothing short of absolute perfection. Our reputation for excellence speaks for itself, and with over 40 years of experience our staff of highly knowledgeable welding professionals will assist you with any questions you may have.
HYPERTHERM Powermax 45 CONSUMABLES AND KITS
Stock up on consumables with the Powermax 45 handheld CSA consumable kit or Powermax 45 XP essential handheld consumables kit.
Warranty information for Hypertherm products
Register your Hypertherm product on the Hypertherm website
Torches compatible with the Powermax 45 XP:
- Hypertherm 50ft Duramax Lock Plasma Machine Torch (without Consumables) #088169
- Hypertherm® 45 Amp Duramax™ Lock Plasma Torch With 50' Leads And 75° Head #088165
- Hypertherm Duramax Lock Machine Torch Assembly 180 deg - 25' #088167
- Hypertherm Kit: Duramax Hand Torch Lead Replacement 50' #228960
- Hypertherm Duramax Lock Hand Torch Assembly 75 deg - 20' - #088164
- Hypertherm® 45 Amp T45v Plasma Torch With 50' Leads And 75° Torch Head #088009
- Hypertherm Mini Machine Torch Assembly
Hypertherm Powermax 45 XP Error Codes and Troubleshooting
Shop for Hypertherm products, Hypertherm accessories, and safety apparel at Welders Supply.
|Power Supply Only||Handheld Torch Included||Machine Torch Included|
|CPC & Serial Port|
View all Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutters
|Hypertherm Powermax45 XP #088116 Specifications|
200 – 240 V, 1-PH, 50-60 Hz
230 V, 1-PH, 50-60 Hz
|Input Current @ 5.95 kW||CSA||
200/240 V, 1-PH, 39/32 A
230 V, 1-PH, 33 A
10 - 45 A
|Rated output voltage||
|Duty cycle @ 40°C (104°F)||CSA||
50% @ 45 A, 200 – 240 V, 1-PH
50% @ 45 A, 230 V, 1-PH
|Open circuit voltage (OCV)||
275 VDC (200-240 V, CSA/CE/CCC and 480 V, CSA)
|Dimensions with handles||
442 mm (17.4") D; 173 mm (6.75") W;
Weight with 6.1 m (20') torch
14 kg (31 lbs)
15 kg (33 lbs)
Cutting: air (clean, dry and oil-free), nitrogen, F5
|Recommended gas inlet
flow rate / pressure
188 l/min (400 scfh; 6 scfm) @ 90 psi (5.9 bar)
|Input power cable length||
3 m (10')
|Power supply type||
Inverter - IGBT
|Engine drive requirement||12.5 kVA (10kW) for full 45 A output|
|Certifications||CSA certified for use in Americas and Asia, except China. CCC for use in China. CE, REM, GOST-TR, ukrSEPRO, and Serbian AAA for use in Europe, Austrailia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Serbia, Ukraine, and other countries where accepted|
Power supply: 3-year
Product Questions and Answers
How to disassemble the maching torch:
- Disconnect torch.
Disconnect the torch from the plsama power supply.
- Remove consumables.
Remove consumables from the torch.
- Place torch on flat surface.
Place the torch on a flat surface with the left side of teh shell facing up (side with the screws).
- Remove screws.
Remove the 7 screws from the torch shell. Set the screws aside.
- Remove left side of torch shell.
Carefully pry the left side of the shell away from the torch.
- Remove plastic slider.
Remove the plastic slider for the torch-disable switch and set it aside.
- Remove head of torch body.
The torch body fits snugly into the right side of the shell. Gently pry the head of the torch body out and away from the right side of the shell to remove it.
- Disconnect wires.
Disconnect the wires that sit in the right shell. Press down the tab on the wire connector to pull the 2 sides apart.
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Plasma Cutters
- 1/2" Capacity Plasma Cutters
- Hypertherm Powermax Plasma Cutters: Powermax 30 XP, 45 XP, 65, 85, 105,125 dealer
- Portable Plasma Cutters
- Single Phase Plasma Cutters
- 240v Plasma Cutters
- Dual Voltage Plasma Cutters
- CNC Plasma Cutters
- Plasma Cutters By Purpose
- Hypertherm Powermax 45 XP
- Powermax CNC Plasma Cutters
- Hypertherm Powermax 30 vs 45
- Hypertherm Powermax 30 vs 45XP
- Hypertherm Powermax 30XP vs 45
- Hypertherm Powermax 30XP vs 45XP
- Hypertherm Powermax 45 vs 45XP
- Hypertherm Powermax 45 vs 65
- Hypertherm Powermax 45 vs 85
- Hypertherm Powermax 45 vs 105
- Hypertherm Powermax 45 vs 125
- Hypertherm Powermax 45XP vs 65
- Hypertherm Powermax 45XP vs 85
- Hypertherm Powermax 45XP vs 125
- Hypertherm Powermax 45XP vs 105
- Portable Hypertherm Plasma Cutters
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- 220V Single Phase