Miller XMT 450 CC/CV Aux Power, W/ArcReach 907481004
Portability and excellent arc performance make the XMT family the most popular in the industry. ArcReach provides remote control of the power source without a cord – saving time and money.
ArcReach Technology - Exclusive ArcReach technology uses the existing weld cables to communicate changes in voltage settings. With an ArcReach system, voltage and wire-feed-speed controls are conveniently located at the operator’s fingertips – not back at the power source.
Increased Productivity - More arc-on time and reduced exposure to workplace hazards for operators can be realized using ArcReach because less time is spent going back to the welding power supply to set process and arc voltage.
Auto-Process Select™ - System automatically returns to XMT setting when ArcReach communication is terminated. For example, if the XMT is set to gouging at 350 amps and an ArcReach feeder is connected, the XMT will go to a MIG/FCAW process. If the feeder is disconnected, the XMT will go back to its previous setting (gouging at 350 amps).
Improved Weld Quality - Operators can precisely set arc voltage at the feeder and monitor the actual arc voltage and current delivered to the weld using the digital meters on the feeder. This removes guesswork when it comes to adhering to weld procedures.
Remote Override of XMT - When an ArcReach feeder is connected to an XMT the feeder has full control and the XMT controls are disabled. While under ArcReach control, process and V/A adjustments are locked out, preventing accidental changes by personnel other than the welding operator.
Fleet Compatibility - ArcReach-equipped power sources and wire feeders work with non-ArcReach equipment; however the complete ArcReach benefit is only realized with the ArcReach system. This allows you to start investing in ArcReach one power source, one wire feeder at a time.
- Wind Tunnel Technology™ protects internal components, greatly improving reliability.
- Fan-On-Demand™ cooling system operates only when needed, reducing noise, energy use and amount of contaminants pulled through machine.
Welder friendly control panel
- Process selector switch reduces the number of control setup combinations without reducing any features.
- Ultra-tough, polycarbonate-blended cover protects front controls from damage.
- Large, dual digital meters are easy to view and presettable to ease setting weld output.
Advanced Features for the Professional Welder
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc™ provides arc starting that minimizes contamination of the electrode and without the use of high frequency.
- Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
|Title||XMT® 450 CC/CV 230/460 V, Aux Power, ArcReach™|
Heavy Equipment Manufacturing
Boat / Yacht
High Purity Processing
|Carbon Diameter||3/8 in (9.5 mm)|
|Input Voltage||575 V|
|Input Hz||60 Hz|
|Weld Output||CC / CV|
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||90 VDC|
|Net Width||14.5 in|
|Net Height||17.25 in|
|Net Length||27.25 in|
|Net Weight||122 lbs|
|Warranty||Miller's True Blue Warranty|
Running Gear / Cart (Optional)
|Weight:||122 Lb(s) 0 Oz|