Miller Big Blue® 400 Pro Engine-Driven Welder #3907774001
Designed with the professional in mind, the Big Blue 400 Pro is the best for ease of use, reliability, and fuel economy.
NEW Heavy-Duty Low-Speed CAT Industrial Diesel Engine
- With the reliability you expect from Miller, the CAT C1.5T turbocharged three-cylinder, liquid-cooled, industrial diesel engine is backed by world-class support and service through the global CAT dealer network.
- Exclusive ArcReach technology uses existing weld cables to communicate process adjustment commands back to the welder generator. With an ArcReach system, amperage & voltage are conveniently located at the operator's fingertips — not back at the power source.
- Unlike conventional DIG that provides a preset amount of short-clearing current, Miller’s proprietary Dynamic DIG works on a time-based algorithm that automatically adjusts the amount of current required to clear a short. What does this mean? A smoother more consistent arc that can be tailored to match application, material, fit-up, and welder technique.
Industrial USB Port
- Quickly upload the latest software and download machine log files to retrieve in-depth information such as diagnostics and machine statistics.
Advanced Features for the Professional Welder
- Adaptive Hot Start™ makes starting stick electrodes easy without creating an inclusion.
- Infinite arc control available in the Stick and Wire modes for easier fine-tuning of tough-to-weld materials and out-of-position applications.
- Lift-Arc™ TIG provides arc starting that minimizes the risk of electrode/work contamination without the need for high frequency.
- Depending on polarity and which ArcReach accessory is connected, the system automatically detects and switches to the correct process - reducing the need to access the power source.
Control Panel Lock Out
- While under control of an ArcReach accessory, process and amperage/voltage adjustments are locked out at the power source, preventing accidental changes by personnel other than the welding operator.
- Cross-Platform Compatible. The same ArcReach accessories that work on engine-driven equipment can also be used on select ArcReach-equipped XMT®, Dimension™, and PipeWorx 350 FieldPro™ power sources.
- Reverse Compatible. ArcReach-equipped power sources work with non-ArcReach accessories; however, the complete ArcReach benefit is only realized with the ArcReach system.
Increased Productivity & Safety
- More arc-on time, and reduced exposure to slip, trip, and fall hazards can be realized using ArcReach because less time is spent going back to the welding power supply to set process and arc amperage or voltage.
Other Standard Features
- Digital preset weld meters, output contactor control, and automatic idle.
Check out a full selection of MIG, TIG, Stick, and Gas welders available at Welder's Supply
Miller Big Blue® 400 Pro Engine-Driven Welder Specifications
Air Carbon Arc Cutting and Gouging (CAC-A)
Lift Eye (Standard)
|1010 Lb(s) 0 Oz
Product Questions and Answers
Have a question about this product? Submit your question using the form below
People who bought this product were also interested in:
- Welding Machines
- MIG Welders
- Stick Welders
- TIG Welders
- Engine Driven Welders
- Miller Welding
- Miller Welders
- Miller Mig Welders
- Miller Stick Welders
- Miller Engine Driven Welders
- Miller Tig Welders
- Multi-Process Welders
- Diesel Powered Welders
- Flux Core Welders
- Arc Welders
- Professionals Welders
- Miller Multi-Process Welders
- Mild Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Big Blue Welders By Miller