$8,298.00 $9,583.00 Reduced Price You Save $1,285.00
Product Number: 907783
Replacing #907199 Miller Syncrowave 350 LX
Miller Syncrowave 400 - TIG Runner 907783
For fabricators who need more TIG welding productivity and lower operating costs, new Miller Syncrowave machines are the energy-efficient TIG welding power sources that make it easier for any welder to get more work done.
- Syncrowave® 300
- Coolmate™ 3S
- Running Gear
- Easy to use. Intuitive user interface is simple to understand making it easy to adjust parameters. This means less time training new employees so more work gets done.
- Pro-Set™ Feature. Eliminates the guesswork when setting TIG weld parameters. Just one touch gives you the speed, convenience and confidence of preset controls.
- Auto-Link. Circuit automatically links the power source to primary voltage being applied (208/240/480 V, single- or three-phase).
- Smaller Footprint. Smaller, lighter machines are easier to move around and improve workplace conditions.
- Simple to install. Accepts either single- or three-phase input power.
- Energy efficient. Save up to 28 percent on energy costs versus outdated welding equipment.
- Better Arc Performance. Deliver more stable arcs and better arc-starting characteristics, making it easy for any welder to get more work done and do better work.
Contact Welders Supply for help finding a TIG welder for your application.
- Stick (SMAW)
- TIG (GTAW)
- TIG AC (GTAW-AC)
- TIG DC (GTAW-DC)
- Pulsed TIG (GTAW-P)
- Aluminum Welding
|Title||Syncrowave® 400 - TIG Runner|
|Input Phase||1- and 3-Phase|
|Input Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
AC / DC
|Max Open Circuit Voltage||
|Amperage Min||5 A|
|Amperage Max||400 A|
Lift Eye (Standard)
Running Gear / Cart (Standard)
Miller's True Blue Warranty