3M™ Speedglas™ Trojan Warrior Welding Helmet 100 #07-0012-31TW
Drawing inspiration from the helmets worn by ancient Trojan warriors, the 3M™ Speedglas Trojan Warrior Welding Helmet is a great choice for military, maintenance, operations and repair arenas, or storming enemy fortresses. Suitable for TIG (>10A), MIG/MAG and stick welding applications, this helmet offers great control and consistently reliable arc detection. This helmet is also well-suited for any welding applications requiring a grinding process. Auto-darkening lenses for different light conditions: Shades 8-12 are the dark shades, with a light shade state 3. The quick response of these auto-darkening lenses protects your eyes in changing light conditions. This helmet includes a large 1.73” x 3.66” viewing area for great visibility on the job, and is roomy enough to allow the use of prescription glasses under safety goggles. Welders Supply is proud to bring you the best prices around on 3M Speedglas 100 Series Welding Helmets. Just say no to full retail price—Welders Supply offers the same welding helmets for less. Get the best deal on your 3M Speedglas Trojan Warrior Welding Helmet right here!
- Sensitivity: 3 levels—TIG (>10A), MIG/MAG, Stick
- Mode: Grinding
- Two independent arc sensors
- Redesigned headband with smooth ratchet for precise adjustment
- Holder for magnifying lens inside the helmet for easy attachment and better fit
- Compatible with most 3M ™ Disposable Particulate Respirators
- 3-year lens warranty
Look at our entire selection of Miller Autodarkening welding helmets or other great safety equipment for sale online.
All 3M Helmets are made to order and take 7-10 business days to be shipped out.
- Light State: Shade 3
- Dark State: Adjustable Shades 8-12
- Viewing area: 1.73 X 3.66 in. (44 x 93 mm)
- Number of sensors: 2
- Battery life: 1500 hours
- Meets EN 175:B standard
- Light-dark: .1 ms @ 73 º F (23 º C)
- Dark-light: Approx. 60 – 250 ms